We’re looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual who is keen to receive training and advice from experienced recruiters.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to start or further develop a career in recruitment.
Our new associate recruiter will:
- Work within an energetic team made up of many nationalities
- Have the opportunity to make uncapped commission on placements
- Be involved in the project planning and delivery of two international job fairs
- Enjoy fabulous views of Jing’an Temple from our downtown office.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Two years of relevant experience
- To meet the requirements to qualify for a full working visa in China
- Excellent working levels of English (both expatriate and local Chinese candidates can be considered)
- Experience in marketing, sales or communications would be highly regarded
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel etc) - good IT skills will be highly sought after
- To be highly efficient, self-motivated, organised and driven.
The role involves:
- Generating candidates through a variety of channels and conducting pre-screening interviews with them
- Identifying good matches between available candidates and available positions
- Organising workflow and managing your personal time to maximise efficiency and productivity
- Keeping detailed records of candidates, interviews, placements and data within the Bullhorn Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Communicating with various stakeholders including fellow consultants, candidates and client schools in an effective and personalised manner
- Learning through formal and informal training, and developing through feedback provided by senior consultants.
If you’re interested in joining the Explore CRS team as our new associate recruiter, please email a CV/resume and covering letter to email@example.com.