Book through us
Standard conference rates are 895 GBP per person or 595 GBP per person for three bookings or more. Book your place through us, however, and benefit from an exclusive Explore CRS discount.
Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest in attending and we will support you in the registration process.
A unique event for educators
IPSEF Asia will consist of a three-day programme comprising of two days of conference and exhibition, followed by one day of school visits. The event brings together Chinese, overseas, international and bilingual schools with the investors, regulators and firms behind new school operations.
This combination of attendees makes it a unique opportunity for schools and suppliers worldwide to explore and learn about the emerging Chinese market. Another important feature of IPSEF is the tabletop exhibits that enable operators to access and meet world-class suppliers in areas as diverse as architecture, ICT, recruitment, assessment, consultancy and professional services, amongst many others.
High calibre speakers
IPSEF Asia presents an unrivalled opportunity to hear from and network with high calibre senior representatives from leading educational establishments and the global and regional education communities
Those confirmed to be attending include:
- Alex McGrath, Head of British Council Schools
- Kaushik Mohan, Partner, L.E.K. Consulting
- Jared Nolan, Head of Primary, Nord Anglia British International School Shanghai
- Ali Raza, Southeast Asia Regional Director, Beaconhouse Group
- Darin Schmidt, Principal, Shenzhen American International School
- Dan Smith, Head of School, Ruamrudee International School
- Jacqueline So, Co-Founder & Chief Executive, Malvern College Hong Kong
- Elizabeth Thies, Head of School, BASIS International School Bangkok, Thailand
- William Vanbergen, Founder and CEO, BE Education
IPSEF ASIA (International and Private Schools Education Forum), Shanghai
7-8 May Conference and exhibition, InterContinental Hotel, Shanghai, Pudong, China
9 May School visits, Various locations, Shanghai